Make accountability your competitive advantage.™ Sam Silverstein will challenge your audience to think differently in order to achieve different results. Sam brings a fresh outlook based on over 20 years of research and study in the field of accountability and organizational culture. Your audience will be moved, entertained, stretched and inspired when they hear Sam speak at your next event.
See Additional Videos See Past Clients News & Media
No More Excuses®
Lead Your Culture or Someone Else Will
“You either have a culture by default or a culture by design. The great thing is that, as a leader, you get to choose which.” Sam Silverstein
As the Founder of The Accountability Movement™ and former Partner of manufacturing and distribution companies, Sam Silverstein empowers bold leadership within your organization.
In this program, he shares several case studies about organizations that have defined their cultures to enable an environment of high performance, increased productivity, engaged employees and inspired accountability.
Sam reveals powerful truths that will position you to take the necessary steps to innovate your ideal culture. Attendees learn:
- The importance of leveraging the immense power of values in a culture
- How to connect everyone in your organization through your culture
- Steps to take to establish your culture throughout your organization
- The secret truth about what makes the most powerful cultures work
- The one thing every leader must believe if they are going to effectively innovate their culture and drive accountability
Innovate your culture
Live your core values
The Accountable Leader’s Guide to Change
Driving Change Through Enhanced Leadership
The ability to initiate change in an organization rises and falls on leadership. Change looks different when viewed through the lens of accountability. The Accountable Leader doesn’t focus on changing what people do. They focus on changing the way their people think.
Former Partner of manufacturing and distribution companies and Founder of The Accountability Movement™, Sam Silverstein creates a culture that inspires the act of change.
This program focuses on the way a leader needs to think in order to inspire an environment where change is encouraged and embraced. Sam will share the critical thought processes necessary for leaders to drive change including:
- What makes an Accountable Leader
- Understanding the “Terms of Change”
- The Change Categories all people fall into and how to communicate with each person successfully
- How to empower your team so that they drive change for you
- The one thing every leader must believe if they are going to effectively create an organization that thrives with change
No Matter What™
The Ten Commitments of Accountability
This presentation focuses on the specific commitments that lead to both individual and organizational accountability. Many times people see “commitment” in different lights. Sam will help your team truly understand what a commitment is and have everyone on the same playing surface when it comes to accountability.
Sam bases his remarks on both case studies and the vast number of clients he has helped both personally and organizationally become accountable.
This is a powerful and motivating message. Attendees learn:
- Exactly what a commitment is not and what a commitment is
- The specific commitments that build accountability
- A way of thinking that builds Accountable Leaders™
- The one thing every person can do to build better relationships both personally and professionally
Contact us to book Sam for your next program
Download the background materials you need:Sam’s Bio Sam’s Introduction Sam’s Headshot 01 Sam’s Headshot 02